Victor is pre-loaded with Javad's Tracy field software. When turned on, Victor automatically connects to TRIUMPH-1 or TRIUMPH-4X via its internal Bluetooth and guides you through field operations. It manages the GNSS receiver and modem operations automatically.
Victor is rugged, powerful, waterproof, shockproof and versatile. It meets IP 67 and Mil-Std-810F standards for drop, vibration, altitude, immersion, humidity, sand/dust, and operating temperature. It is manufacture by Juniper Systems, the leading supplier of mobile platforms. Some of the features of Victor include:
- Lightweight (17 ounces; 482 grams), magnesium case with easy-to-grip over-molding.
- Large, tactile, tough, backlit keys; 3.5" TFT active matrix color display with backlight with excellent visibility in all lighting conditions; portrait or landscape screen orientation; Sealed, resistive, pressure sensitive touch screen; stylus storage, User accessible CF and SD slots.
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 stored in Flash running on Intel XScale PXA270 operating system available in 16 languages.
- Connectivity via built in Bluetooth, USB Host and Client, plus 9-pin RS-232 and optional WiFi and Modems.
- Rechargeable, field replaceable, Li-Ion battery with long life and several charging features including a separate Travel Charger and 12V vehicle power input. It operates for more than 20 hours on one charge (3 to 5 hours of charging time). Automatic power off mode extends battery life during long period of inactivity.
- Operating temperature: -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)
- Certifications: FCC Class A; European CE Mark; FM Approved non-incentive Class 1 Div 2 per approved standard FM 3611 in the U.S. and Canada for use in hazardous conditions.
- Software: Microsoft Internet Explorer Mobile, Office Mobile (Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, PowerPoint Mobile), Outlook Mobile, Windows Media player, ActiveSync 4.1 for desktop PC; Terminal Services Client; Calculator, Pictures, and Videos; Voice Recorder; Handwriting Recognition.