TRE-G3T-AJT OEM board is based on Javad's TRIUMPH Technology implemented in the TRIUMPH Chip. Offering up to 100 Hz RTK. The TRE-G3T-AJT board includes the true Galileo option. The main advantage of this board is the In Band Interference Rejection (IBIR) availability.
Support for IEEE 1588 Standard for a Precision Clock Synchronization Protocol for Networked Measurement and Control Systems. In terms of Precision Time Protocol (PTP) described in IEEE 1588, the TRE-G3T-AJT board operates as a GPS-synchronized master clock, which allows synchronization of real time industrial distributed systems over Ethernet network with sub-microsecond accuracy.
The on-board power supply on TRE-G3T-AJT OEM board accepts any voltage from +4.5 to +40 volts and delivers clean filtered voltage where needed. TRE-G3T-AJT board also includes drivers for four LEDs, ON/OFF and function button controllers. In addition, the board comes with large amount of flash for data storage.
The CAN interface in TRE-G3T-AJT board is provided complete with all associated hardware and firmware, not just the CAN bus. The same is true with all the serial RS232/RS422 ports in our board. Simply stated, additional functions are not needed to incorporate any of our TRE- G3T-AJT OEM board in most applications.
In addition to timing strobes and event markers, the TRE- G3T-AJT OEM board includes the option of complete IRIG timing system.
• Total 216 channels: all-in-view
• GPS L1/L2/L2C/L5
• Galileo E1/E5A
• GLONASS L1/L2, civil L2
• In Band Interference Rejection
• Advanced Multipath Reduction • Fast acquisition channels
• High accuracy velocity measurement
• Almost unlimited altitude and velocity (for authorized users)
• Up to 100 Hz update rate for real time position and raw data
(code and carrier)
• 10 cm code phase and 1 mm carrier phase precision
• IEEE1588 Master Clock
• Hardware Viterbi decoder
• RTCM SC104 versions 2.x and 3.x Input/Output
• NMEA 0183 versions 2.x and 3.0 Output
• Code Differential Rover • Code Differential Base
• Geoid and Magnetic Variation models
• RAIM • Different DATUMs support
• Output of grid coordinates
• Up to 2048MB of onboard non-removable memory for data storage
• Two high speed RS232 serial ports (up to 460.8 Kbps)
•Two high speed configurable RS232/RS422 serial ports
(up to 460.8 Kbps)
• High speed USB 2.0 device port (480 Mbps)
• Full-duplex 10BASE-T/100BASE-TXEthernet port
• Two CAN 2.0 A/B ports
• IRIG timecode output
• Two 1 PPS outputs synchronized to GPS, GLONASS or UTC
• Two Event Marker inputs
• External Reference Frequency Input/Output
• MinPad interface: Four external LED drivers,
ON/OFF control and External Command inputs
• Four Configurable Lodic-Level GPIO ports
• On-board power supply accepts any unregulated voltage between +4.5 to +40 Volts
• Keep-Alive Power input accepts any unregulated voltage between
+4.5 to +40 Volts
• The central pin of the antenna connector outputs +5 VDC to power LNA. The sourced current is 0.1 A max.
• Power consumption: 4.3 Watt
• Operating Temperature: -35°C to +75°C
• Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
• High shock and vibration resistance
• Dimensions: 100x80 mm
• Weight: 78 g
• Digital connector: 64-pin DIN41612 type B
Right Angle, AMP p/n 536052-5.
• RF connectors: MMCX Jack, edge mount, AMPHENOL, P/N 908-22100