Duo-G2D OEM board is based on Javad's TRIUMPH Technology implemented in their TRIUMPH Chip, Offering up to 100 Hz RTK.
Duo-G2D is a 100x80 mm half Euro-card board that accepts inputs from up to two antennas. It is equivalent of two receivers which operate synchronously with a common oscillator and central processor to coordinate all communications and other activities. Each of the two receivers track 14 each of GPS L1, GPS L2, and Galileo E1.
Duo-G2D is ideal for heading applications. Dual frequency GPS alone can provide very fast and reliable solutions due to very short baseline between antennas and the fact that typical applications are in open fields. We have determined that addition of GLONASS satellites does not add any advantage in this case and does not justify the additional cost.
The on-board power supply on Duo-G2D OEM board accepts any voltage from +4.5 to +40 volts and delivers clean filtered voltage where needed. This eliminates the risk of power contamination (ripples) that can be created when clean power is generated elsewhere and delivered to the board via cables. Duo-G2D board also includes drivers for four LEDs, ON/OFF and function button controllers. In addition, the board comes with large amount of flash for data storage. The CAN interface in Duo-G2D board is provided complete with all associated hardware and firmware, not just the CAN bus. The same is true with all the serial RS232/RS422 ports in our board. Simply stated, additional functions are not needed to incorporate any of our Duo-G2D OEM board in most applications.
In addition to timing strobes and event markers, the Duo-G2D OEM board includes the option of complete IRIG timing system.
Tracking Features: Total 216 channels: all-in-view, GPS L1/L2/L2C, Galileo E1, SBAS, Advanced Multipath Reduction, Fast acquisition channels, High accuracy velocity measurement, Almost unlimited altitude and velocity (for authorized users)
Data Features: Up to 100 Hz update rate for real time position and raw data (code and carrier), 10 cm code phase and 1 mm carrier phase precision, Hardware Viterbi decoder, RTCM SC104 versions 2.x and 3.x Input/Output, NMEA 0183 versions 2.x and 3.0 Output, Code Differential Rover, Code Differential Base, Geoid and Magnetic Variation models, RAIM, Different DATUMs support, Output of grid coordinates
Data Storage: Up to 2048MB of onboard non-removable memory for data storage
Input/Output: Three high speed RS232 serial ports (up to 460.8 Kbps), High speed RS422 serial port (up to 460.8 Kbps), High speed USB 2.0 device port (480 Mbps), Full-duplex 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet port, Two CAN 2.0 A/B ports, IRIG timecode output, Two 1-PPS outputs synchronized to GPS or UTC, Two Event Marker inputs, MinPad interface: Four external LED drivers,ON/OFF control and External Command inputs, Four Configurable Lodic-Level GPIO ports
• Total 216 channels: all-in-view
• GPS L1/L2/L2C
• Galileo E1/E
• Advanced Multipath Reduction
• Fast acquisition channels
• High accuracy velocity measurement
• Almost unlimited altitude and velocity
(for authorized users)
• Up to 100 Hz update rate for real time position and raw data (code and carrier)
• 10 cm code phase and 1 mm carrier phase precision
• Hardware Viterbi decoder
• RTCM SC104 versions 2.x and 3.x Input/Output
• NMEA 0183 versions 2.x and 3.0 Output
• Code Differential Rover
• Code Differential Base
• Geoid and Magnetic Variation models
• Different DATUMs support
• Output of grid coordinates
• Up to 2048MB of onboard non-removable memory for data storage
• Three high speed RS232 serial ports (up to 460.8 Kbps)
• High speed RS422 serial port (up to 460.8 Kbps)
• High speed USB 2.0 device port (480 Mbps)
• Full-duplex 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet port
• Two CAN 2.0 A/B ports
• IRIG timecode output
• Two 1 PPS outputs synchronized to GPS or UTC
• Two Event Marker inputs
• MinPad interface: Four external LED drivers, ON/OFF control and External Command inputs
• Four Configurable Lodic-Level GPIO ports
• On-board power supply accepts any unregulated voltage between +4.5 to +40 Volts
• Keep-Alive Power input accepts any unregulated voltage between +4.5 to +40 Volts
• The central pin of the antenna connector outputs +5 VDC to power LNA. The sourced current is 0.1 A max.
• Power consumption: 2.4 Watt
• Operating Temperature: -35°C to +75°C
• Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
• High shock and vibration resistance
• Dimensions: 100x80 mm
• Weight: 90 g
• Digital connector: 64-pin DIN41612 type B Right Angle, AMP p/n 536052-5.
• RF connectors: MMCX Jack, edge mount, AMPHENOL, P/N 908-22100